Can Parsley Health be my primary care physician?
- Parsley Health’s world-class physicians are trained in primary care specialties like family medicine and internal medicine, however we recommend our members maintain a primary care physician for things like vaccinations and strep or flu testing, which we do not perform here at Parsley Health.
- We recommend female patients also maintain an OBGYN for regular pap smears.
- Your Parsley Health doctor will remind you of important age-related screenings you should get like colonoscopies or mammograms.
- We are not available for urgent appointments. If you have a medical emergency, we recommend that you visit urgent care or an ER.
- Click here for more information about urgent appointment needs.